Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Car of the Month



I thought I would add something to this blog since I can't do anything physical for a few days. Here is the latest "project" car that I bought from a friend of the family. I bought it knowing that if Susan ever wrapped her hands around the wheel and heard the purr of the original 289 , she may not let me have it back. As you can see, my premonition was correct with the addition of the kids - they won't let me have it back either.




As for the bio on the car, it is a '67 Mustang Convertible equipped with an automatic tranny, power steering, and a 289 cubic inch V8. I installed the pony wheels and other than that the car is exactly as it was purchased. The car hasn't left the previous owner's garage since 1990.




Later,




Dan




No comments:

Post a Comment