Thursday, March 13, 2008

Meaningful Posts

Macy playing in the yard in her Sleeping Beauty dress. The word sleeping is definitely a misnomer when it comes to Macy! Lane, looking ever so beautiful in pink and green, is making a call on his momma's pink phone. He will love this photo when he is older!

Who would have thought that pink and camo would go so well together?


As I read through some of my friends blogs, I am amazed and astounded at some of the writings. There are some truly gifted people out there. I, for one, realize how shallow my posts are. There are blogs talking about serious political issues, thought provoking novels, bouts with cancer, losing loved ones, and many others. I was feeling somewhat guilty about not putting more thought and energy into my blog until yesterday.



Just coming home from school, Branson had set about doing his chores. As he was about to take out the trash, he came to me complaining. He informed me that taking out the trash was boring. Although I agree with him, I set about explaining why it has to be done, even if it is boring. We talked about what makes things new and different. We seemed to come up with a lot of stressful events. Death, illness, moving, surgery, hospitalization, births, new schools, and of course Wonderland! Just gotta keep it real for a 7 year old! I even managed to get Branson to agree that even Wonderland, if done every day, would get old.



So here we are for now, enjoying our boring life, and thanking God everyday for our same old boring routine. And once again, these are a couple of pictures of our ordinary, blessed little life.










No comments:

Post a Comment