Sunday, May 18, 2008

Busy Weekend

Weekends are always packed full. We were busy doing lots of things like:
Playing Guitar Hero Reading some good books (about Planes!)
We went to a car show - here is Papa Tom's '53 Chevy

The show was at the War Memorial. We took our '67 Mustang Convertible.

At the car show, I actually got all the children together in ONE picture. That is a rarity!

Of course we managed to get to the skatepark. That was between the rain showers!

While we were seeking shelter from the showers, Jayli and Macy took some time to play.

Lane found some pine cones. He enjoyed sticking them though the fence and running around and gathering them up again.

Branson always enjoys riding his bike!

Lane was trapped in the backyard! He thought he might be able to sneak out!

We went to Medi-Park and fed the ducks.

Branson had fun on the slides!

Dan took a few minutes to do a few chin-ups. I can't even do one!

Dan is even learning to take some pictures with the new cameras.

To those of you who have left comments-
Thank you!
It motivates me to TRY and remember to post! :)














4 comments:

  1. I think Dan looks like he is ready for backflips...and just think he's 33 years old.

    dwf

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Dan better not be doing backflips. He has already met his hospital quota.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if I should call you photographer, bloggin momma or pioneer women. Thanks for being a great friend. We love spending time with you all :)

    ReplyDelete