Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Well, I Got a New Camera

I decided to use my part of the tax rebate check for its intended purpose, to stimulate the economy. I got a new DSLR camera. I am figuring out how to use it. So far, I am getting the hang of the automatic settings! Hopefully one of these days I will venture into manual and photo editing! We will see . . . .But for now here are a few of the shots I have taken learning how to use it. I will spare you the more than 400 shots I have taken in 3 days!
Here is one of our resident cuties, Meiko! He is a nice subject. He isn't nearly as mouthy as some of the others that live here!
Macy was lying in the grass on the side of the house. Seriously, does anyone brush her hair? I just don't see the reason - - she is so adorable anyway!
Dan at the skate park. He goes back to the knee doctor tomorrow. Hopefully he will get a full release. Not that he is waiting for that or anything!
Jumping out!
What a grin! Branson was giggling after doing a series of "modeling" poses. He and his daddy were doing "Blue Steel" from Zoolander.
Macy playing in the backyard.
My beautiful blue eyed baby. His daddy doesn't like the paci, but I don't mind it. Just look at those eyes! I think I am in love!
PS. There is a comment section. I can not believe that with the opinionated bunch of people we know and about 1400 views only like 2 or 3 people have ever commented. Kind of makes me sad!








3 comments:

  1. Your kids are beautiful!! I'm super impressed with the photography. Do you hire out? We had a blast at Branson's party. He is quite the young man. Finally got cought up on your blog!! See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pics look great! The color is amazing...I am totally jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last thing you need is a biased Grandmother telling everyone to look at these babies!!!NEENEE

    ReplyDelete