Well, our boys have officially discovered dirt! We usually go out to the concrete skate park at John Stiff park. But it seems there is somewhere else you can ride. There is a dirt / skatepark in Amarillo. There are some jumps and trails to ride. We went out there last weekend with some friends. I hadn't had a chance to get these pictures up until now! This is Daniel making one of the jumps.
This is our friend, Marc, making one of the jumps.
Here goes Branson!
Lane is carefully calculating how he is going to approach these jumps!
What a fun evening that was--once we got to the tailgate!! As always, great pictures!!
ReplyDeleteSo I am not very good at commenting or reading comments because I just saw that you had left a comment on my blog. You guys are welcome to come stay anytime and I hope it was fun for you too. We always enjoy getting to spend time with everyone though.
ReplyDeleteAnd that is the cutest stinkin' dog ever. Makes me want another puppy. :-)