On Friday morning, a couple of our good friends had a new little baby girl. Gary and Lisa now have Alissa Grace to add to their family. Just look at this little gal. . . . . seriously she is such a doll.
She is such an angel. I was worried that if I held her, I might change my mind and need another baby. Nope. . . . I need my sleep these days to keep up with my crew. But I really do like to hold her. I don't know if I could keep up with the kids I already have and get up every 3 hours all night. Good luck to you Lisa!
You know a new baby always inspires a round of pass-the-baby! Here is her brother holding her - - he is quite a cutie too! Alissa didn't want her picture taken here!
Of course, her daddy has to hold her.
Even my Macy held her. I won't even go into all the questions that Macy has asked now that the baby is out of Lisa's tummy. Branson never seemed concerned when Macy or Lane was born, but Macy is quite curious. She has also taken to playing with her baby dolls - -something she didn't really do before seeing Alissa. I think it is a good thing . . . .taking a break from being a princess!
She is such an angel. I was worried that if I held her, I might change my mind and need another baby. Nope. . . . I need my sleep these days to keep up with my crew. But I really do like to hold her. I don't know if I could keep up with the kids I already have and get up every 3 hours all night. Good luck to you Lisa!
You know a new baby always inspires a round of pass-the-baby! Here is her brother holding her - - he is quite a cutie too! Alissa didn't want her picture taken here!

No comments:
Post a Comment