Last weekend our family was consumed with the Make-A-Wish car show. It is a week full of getting the cars prepared, selling tickets, and running back and forth to the Civic Center over and over. Some years our family only has one car in, but this was a big year for us. We had five cars there this last weekend. We had move in on Friday night. I chose to take my pictures then so I didn't take a zillion pictures of people I don't know. Saturday and Sunday are so swamped and full!
Papa Tom brought out his Gran Torino since the new paint and interior were finished.
Grandpa Ralph brought the 1958 Ford Hardtop Retractable. It always draws a crowd. Most people haven't seen one of these operate before.
Of course we took Dan's 1966 Fairlane. I got all 4 of them in one picture with no one crying. Yea for me!
On Saturday morning, Macy and I ditched the show and the boys and went shopping! We even stopped for coffee. She is too precious one-on-one! Then we met up with the boys for lunch. Branson had taken over the job of photographer with his camera so he snapped our picture.
Branson took a ton of pictures of these.
These are model cars. Funny to me that someone puts together model cars to look old and junky - just like the Fleischman's like them!
Looks like you guys had a fun weekend. Sorry we missed it. We're planning on Dallas in a couple of weeks though. See you there!
ReplyDeleteHey, cool pictures! My 2 favorite are you and Macy and Dan with all 3, although the model junkyard comes in a close second. Someone did a good job. I guess Branson is taking after his Momma with his photography skills!! We are looking forward to our Dallas trip. Have a good rest of the week!! Franklin 5
ReplyDelete