Thursday, April 30, 2009

My Little Ballerina

On Wednesday, Macy had her parent watch day during her ballet class. It was so much fun. She was a delight to watch. Here she is dancing with a couple of her little friends. Working hard to get it right!
Always posing


My sweet baby girl is getting so big.

Also my grandmother went in for a heart cath on Wednesday. The news wasn't great. She is going to need bypass surgery to restore blood flow to her heart. However, her kidneys are not doing well and may have been damaged due to the dye used during the heart cath. If her kidneys are too damaged, the doctors can not do the procedure. I am praying that she will be able to move forward with her treatment and that she finds a sense of peace. Any extra prayers would be greatly appreciated.




2 comments:

  1. Macy is too stinking cute for her own good (or yours for that matter!!)!

    I will keep your grandmother in my thoughts. That has to be hard to go through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her tutu! And of course her - she is adorable.

    I will keep your grandmother in my prayers. Keep me updated.

    ReplyDelete