Wednesday, May 13, 2009

60th Birthday and Early Mother's Day

I told you I was going to be doing this backwards for a few days. Anywho. . . on Saturday the 9th, Daniel's family went to a neat little place in Palo Duro Canyon to celebrate Marlene (Grandma's) 60th birthday and Mother's Day. Here she is looking at her cards Here is the view looking down towards the little house on the edge of the Canyon.
The kids are always ready for some action. Here is Nicholas, ready to go!

Grandpa Ralph grilled up some lunch for the crew!

Lane was looking out over the canyon. He loves binoculars!

My princess can find flowers and beauty in everything.

Branson is always thinking.

Here is my sister-in-law, Krista. Daniel thinks she looks like Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffanys. All I know, is that she is beautiful.

My brother-in-law, Todd spent as much time as I did taking pictures.

Pat and Krista

Grandpa and Macy

Some of us went on a short hike. Well, it felt like a short hike to those of us over the age of 5. Those under 5 were a bit draggy. When you have walked too far for your liking the last thing you want to do is pose for a picture!

While we were off hiking, the rest of our crew was across the way doing a little rifle practice. I was able to catch a shot of them from our hiking spot.

By the end of the day, we were all ready for a good nap. Some of us more than others! Samuel needed a snack and a nap!

Macy and Meredith were all played out.


No comments:

Post a Comment