Saturday, April 10, 2010

Easter 2010

We had a wonderful Easter this year. After so many cold days this winter, we welcomed in the Spring with waiting arms. Of course, as with most holidays, we spent some time preparing. First we took a few eggs (actually way too many ~ shown by the egg salad, deviled eggs, just boiled eggs, and I will be taking any other egg suggestions!) Then the kiddos colored them. Who knew that this was such hard work?!?!
I guess I have made the children say "cheese" one too many times.
Then we admired our finished products.

The children had to pose for a few pictures in their Easter clothes. They are a bit more unconventional in their poses than I would be in Sunday clothes, but they were great!

Branson looking cute.


We are so blessed to have such amazing children. We hope you all had a great Easter too.









1 comment:

  1. Great pics as always! Some of my favorite kids! Love the eggs too! :). Lori

    ReplyDelete