Monday, November 12, 2007

Dan's Injured!



Yesterday Dan was painting the house. He was on the ladder painting the top of the backside of our house. I was in the house trying to take a nap, and suddenly I heard a crash. I ran to the window to see the ladder, now laying across the back yard. Dan was no where to be seen. Branson and I ran outside and found him lying on the ground. He was in ALOT of pain! He had wrenched his leg backwards at the knee. He was grabbing his knee and rolling around. We got him up, most of the paint off, and hobbled inside. We put ice on it, and decided to go to the doctor the next day.




So this morning, we went to the doctor. They checked it out and x-rayed it. He is supposed to stay off of it. He recommended crutches and a knee brace. So he is resting comfortably on the couch with his Maxim and Men's Health. He is supposed to take it easy for 3 weeks. I am betting that he gets back on his bike before then!


Just one day earlier, Dan was out at the skate park riding his bike. His knee is going to hurt awfully bad to keep him away!



We are all hoping that he heals quickly and gets back to his old self!

4 comments:

  1. Poor Dan! I love the new blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope he fills better. Love the Blog, it is a great way to keep up with you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dan - Aren't you too old to be riding bikes at the skate park? Take it easy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That boy always was an accident waiting to happen!

    ReplyDelete