Lane has been taking dancing and yelling lessons from his sister! However it isn't very often she doesn't jump in front of Lane to be the star of the show! He was enjoying being the center of attention for once.
I don't know who has the better moves, Joshua or Lane? Love Macey's dress. Rachel used to do the same thing. She would where out her Halloween costumes.
I dont think its much of a contest... Lane definetly has cooler moves than Joshua :). He will have to teach Joshua when we get into town. :P Hope y'all had a good turkey day!
I don't know who has the better moves, Joshua or Lane? Love Macey's dress. Rachel used to do the same thing. She would where out her Halloween costumes.
ReplyDeleteI dont think its much of a contest... Lane definetly has cooler moves than Joshua :). He will have to teach Joshua when we get into town. :P Hope y'all had a good turkey day!
ReplyDelete