Well it is becoming a habit. I am not updating as often as I would like, or need to for that matter. Then I am left doing a week in pictures. Well - - here goes for this week.
Here is our newest addition. Daniel and I saw it driving on day at lunch, and the next day it was ours!

It has all the stuff done that Daniel usually does right before he sells one. This time he gets to enjoy someone
else's work!

In order to have enough driveway room, Daniel is having to part with the Grand Am. I don't think he will be too broken up about it!

He recruited a little bit of help painting the Grand Am's hood.
Branson is getting the hang of both the airbrush and the sander. Dan can't wait for the day he can do it without supervision. Macy is patiently waiting for her turn with the power tools. I am glad I wasn't home.

Where was Lane during all this you might ask. Well, he is working on a different skill. I find it to be a more useful one at that, and Daniel might have been in real trouble had Lane been helping in the shop too.

He has NO clue what he is doing, but he thinks it is funny to sit there and stick toilet paper in the potty. But the most fun comes when you get to flush all the
TP and wave bye-bye!~
No comments:
Post a Comment