Friday, July 25, 2008

Busy Day

Yesterday was my birthday, and it was filled will lots of activity. Macy and Lane made a tent. They had this thing filled with pillows and blankets and lots and lots of stuffed animals. Looked cozy even for a grown up! Branson spent his time making an elaborate Tinker Toy car. He put an engine, brake lines, and every other possible option on it. Just listening to the detailed run down took awhile!
Macy thought her bear should take a ride in it!


Later my wonderful mother was kind enough to get our family together for a birthday party. She is really too kind, and I am so blessed to have her for my mother!

My mother also got me Rock Band for my birthday. It was a raging success for our whole family. Everyone seemed to find something they liked. The littlest member of our family likes the drums - - was there any doubt? Look at that sheer determination on his face!


A natural drummer!




And Macy of course was our singer. She loves being front and center!

Branson, having previous Guitar Hero experience, really liked the guitar!

On a side note, this morning we straightened Macy's hair with a flat iron. She thought it would make her look like momma. When we were done she thought she looked like one of her friends from MOM's club. I was amazed at how much longer it got! I am sure Dan won't like it - - so I will ask what you think. Well . . . ?


4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!

    I vote for curly hair...but Macy is so cute she can pull anything off :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you have to put the worst photo of me ever on the internet?Oh well, Suffice it to say the fatigue had set in. On a brighter note--my
    Macy is beautiful-she could even pull off bald!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday, Susan! We had a nice trip to Arizona. The wedding was nice. I'll try to share photos soon. I prefer Macy's curls!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Macy is just beautiful--straight or curly. It's nice to be able to do either style. And, again HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Oh and Anita, you always look good. See you all soon.

    ReplyDelete