Thursday, August 14, 2008

The other day Branson was riding Macy's bicycle and broke one of the training wheels. So we thought we would give Macy another go at riding. She did great! She seems to ride better without training wheels than with them. Hopefully she will keep it up and be going all over soon. She did suffer a few falls.
But most often with a smile!
Or one of these faces! I am not sure what to call this one.
Another occasion with all three looking at me - - this time with the new pup!
Yes, it was afternoon. Yes, Lane is in PJ's! He is still cute.





3 comments:

  1. What a great face!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are quite the photographer. I would love, love a picture of your 4 little ones on the swing. Oh, Bethany is saying, "Branson isn't little!" --I told her you would know what I meant :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, beautiful family. -Hilary

    ReplyDelete