Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Branson's Crazy Hair Day
Call me crazy . . . .but I thought the day I saw my child with purple spiky hair, he would be a teenager going through some sort of rebellious stage. I didn't think it was going to be me getting him up a little early to put gobs of gel and purple hair spray in it! Never mind he had to pay a dollar to do this to his hair. How is it they can make you donate money to something? If I don't donate money to the charity they pick, my kid gets singled out. No fun activities for the non-donating kid. Who comes up with this crap? Why can't I pick a charity of my choice?
Be it forced or not, we had fun doing it this morning. He looked adorable and was excited to have "crazy hair" today. I just hope with the rain, it doesn't run down his face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment