Saturday, April 4, 2009

Amarillo Weather . . . isn't it grand?!?!?!

There is nothing like waking up to winds howling through your windows. Actually, first things this morning the weather was fairly calm. Misleading. Within a couple of hours the wind was blowing full force, I think we are having gusts close to 70. Macy and I went out to run a few errands. When we came home we noticed that our neighbor's tree was destroyed. It was such a pretty tree. Macy has been trying to figure out how to save it. Should we get a band-aid? Or maybe tie it back together? What about glue? Sad. . . I actually just posted this, and when I was looking at the finished blog post I noticed that this tree was in my last blog post. The last picture was taken during the snow storm. So now you can see the after and before.

1 comment: