Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

This weekend we went to the lake. My sister-in-law's father has a place at the lake and hosts a Memorial Day bar-b-que. They had a live band complete with a dance floor. My in-laws took a spin around the dance floor. And when my daughter saw what was going on, she was not going to be left out. She conned her Grandpa into dancing with her.
Then she got her Daddy to dance with her.

But when her Daddy resorted to doing the Sprinkler . . . .


It was too much for us to watch. We had to go back to the hotel and get some sleep. Lane took it harder than the rest of us.


It was cloudy and looked like rain so I didn't take my camera to the lake. So I didn't get a ton of pictures this weekend. I was disappointed in my lack of pictures, until Macy posed for me. I got a really great picture of a really pretty little girl, so all was right in my world.


1 comment:

  1. Oh Jeeze Susan! She looks like a young Drew Barrymore in that picture! Man oh man are you going to have your hands full in 10 years.

    ReplyDelete