When I sat down to blog this morning, I noticed that I hadn't done it in 10 days. My intention was to catch up and post pictures I have taken since the last post. Wow - I have taken a ton of pictures. So this is what I am going to do instead. These are pictures from Sunday - Mother's Day. Then I will post backwards over the next few days. I should finish up sometime in the near future! I hope. This will keep me from putting a zillion pictures in one post.
On Sunday, we took the Fairlane out to a graffiti wall here in town. The original intent was for me to take pictures of the car along this wall. We wound up taking pictures with all of us in them as well. Dan took this one of me and our kids.
I think Lane was practicing his Father's Day hugs a bit early. I thought this was precious.
Branson turned 9 yesterday. He is getting so grown up (and tall)!
You couldn't be a Fleischman boy if you didn't know all about wheels and tires! The lessons start early.
The races - I just love looking at the excitement on their faces.
Quite a handsome guy and a sweet daddy
The other end. . . .
The whole thing. Lane loves to take "Daddy's red Fairlane" when we go somewhere.

We also made a stop over by Dan's office. The kids love the water fountains, rocks, and anything else they can find!

The huge globe is always a hit.

In other news, Betty (my grandmother) made it through her surgery fine. She wound up having a quadruple bypass instead of the triple they were planning. She is still recovering in the hospital. She is up an walking, sitting up, and starting to do normal things again. She has a lot of swelling and some problems with the wounds on her legs. The doctors hope to get this under control soon so she will be able to go home. Thank you all for your prayers and kind words.
You couldn't be a Fleischman boy if you didn't know all about wheels and tires! The lessons start early.

We also made a stop over by Dan's office. The kids love the water fountains, rocks, and anything else they can find!
The huge globe is always a hit.
In other news, Betty (my grandmother) made it through her surgery fine. She wound up having a quadruple bypass instead of the triple they were planning. She is still recovering in the hospital. She is up an walking, sitting up, and starting to do normal things again. She has a lot of swelling and some problems with the wounds on her legs. The doctors hope to get this under control soon so she will be able to go home. Thank you all for your prayers and kind words.
Love, love the pictures as always and glad to hear Grandma Betty is on the mend. See you guys soon. Love The Franklin 5
ReplyDelete