Saturday, September 19, 2009

Branson's First Football Game

Branson had his first tackle football game this morning. His team has been working really hard to get ready for today. First thing is definitely first . . . warming up! Followed by a bit of huddling up
Then some lining up. You can see Branson pretty well here, especially if you enlarge it. He is giving the guy across from him a nasty look!

The fun part is the tackling! It makes the mommas cringe a bit though.

He had a great time and had lots of fun. We are looking forward to the rest of the season. I colorized just him in this one, so he would be easier to find!

I just put up a blog post about Lane's birthday. So make sure to check it out. Also, if you haven't seen or heard about Daniel's 3 car wreck on Thursday look at my Facebook page. I didn't really see the point in posting the same stuff everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment