Saturday, September 19, 2009

Lane had a Birthday!

I can't believe it, but my baby is three. He is now big enough to help me prepare his birthday cake! If you don't find this face irresistible, then I pity you. I had to wait until his naptime to spread out his party stuff. Little man help is better suited for baking!

He got to blow out his candles as he turned ONE,

TWO

THREE!!!!!!!!!!!

Then he was ready to open some presents. Among his very favorite was a model that Branson made for him. Lane has been so careful with it and loves the fact that his brother made it for him. He had also been asking for a Grandpa truck, a Grandpa trailer, and a Grandpa boat. When he opened the boat he was so excited!

Since he is now three, he has spent a lot of time riding his new bike.

And playing with his new bathtub toys, even when it isn't bath time.


No comments:

Post a Comment