Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas '09

We did so many things this year, and I took plenty of pictures. I was worn out from all the festivities. I didn't put the pictures in any particular order. Here are some of my favorites from the last week. Here is Macy starting to unwrap some of her presents at her NeeNee's house on Christmas. Branson received a Red Ryder BB gun for Christmas. We are hoping that he doesn't put his eye out! So far he has been very careful!
We have noticed that when the kids get bigger, their toys are more fun to play with!

Lane got a stick horse from Santa!

We celebrated Christmas Eve at Grandpa Mike's house. The kids had a great time!

Branson also opened some really awesome Nerf guns! (Again . . . a lot of fun for grown-ups too!!)
Purse Buddies!! Macy and Caroline now have matching purses. Too much fun and too precious.
Earlier in the week the kids made gingerbread cookies. They turned out pretty funny. I think the decorations were a bit big!

After Christmas Eve church services, we came home and had some hot apple cider. Yummy!!!

The kids have still been dressing up the dog, bundling him up for the cold.

There was too much waiting this week for the kids. Waiting to go here and there, waiting to eat, waiting for Santa . . . waiting, waiting, waiting!!

I think we need to hang up more mistletoe!!

Branson is getting to be a pretty good photographer.

Mary Margaret and Allison enjoying Christmas Eve.

Branson was catching some rest between events.

Taking a picture of 3 kids and a dog . . . .not easy! But here they are, and maybe next time everyone will look the same way AND smile!!!

If all else fails, have them face the other way in the dark!

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment