Saturday, February 6, 2010

Snow, Snow Go Away!!

We have had too much snow lately. So our family has had plenty of indoor time to spend together. Branson has been quite creative while enduring this slow passage of time. He designed and fashioned many different military vehicles. There were tanks, planes, soldiers, and who knows what else all engaged in an epic battle on the dining room table. There were even medics tending to the wounded soldiers.
He wrote a message to me in Legos. "Susan, I love you." Too sweet!

He built and finished up some models he was working on.

Lane was also able to find a creative use for his time, drawing. Too bad he didn't find a piece of paper before he started.

More planes for Branson!

Finally, it was pretty enough to let them free in the yard. Sweet freedom!! I was just glad that this snow didn't pack very well, or I would have been smacked with the snowball Macy just threw.

Lane thought the outdoors were awesome too!

I had to take just one picture of them all before I had to go in and do the mountain of laundry that comes from a 15 minute play break in the snow.

Pretty cute little group. I am not partial or anything, right?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment