
To my sweet son,
The past 10 years have gone by in a flash. I can not believe that you have been around for an entire decade. I remember the day you were born as if it were literally yesterday. I am so proud of you and all that you are becoming. You are an amazing young man. I am so blessed that God allowed me to be your mother. There is truly no better job. You are a blessing to me each and every day. You have taught me lessons I couldn't have learned anywhere else. Branson, thank you so much for being you. I love you more than you will ever know.
Love,
Your Mom
Susan Branson is a fine young man and lucky to have you as his mom! Hope to see you sweet friends soon! Love, Lori
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Branson! Can't believe it has been that long and that he is that old. Much love to him!
ReplyDelete