Monday, June 28, 2010

80's Party

Dan's brother turned 40 this weekend. His fun wife threw him an 80's party to celebrate. Planning out what to wear was so much fun. I was originally wearing a hot pink dress. However since the weather was SUPER hot and the dress wasn't exactly a breathable fabric, I changed my mind at the last minute. I decided to wear the so comfy but never attractive STIRRUP pants!!! Dan's braided leather belt, bandanna, and Ray-Bans made him quite a catch! Marc and Lori were wearing some awesome stuff, currently available at a store near you. This is a frightening thought!!
Dan, Katrisa, and Lori posing for a party pic!

Some of the birthday boy's friends.
Hmmmm the last time I saw this guy he didn't have any hair. Tell me how many occasions are there to sport a mullet???

The three brothers, choosing the preppy style of the 80's, celebrated the night in their brightly colored clothing, looking remarkably like rainbow sherbet.

If those guys were the preps, then would these guys be the Stoners?!?!?! Or are they members of the actual band?

My precious sister -in-law sporting some neon colors and some killer shoes!

Jason and Katrisa in her Madonnaesque style

More mullets and AC/DC! The 80's church dress is totally rad . . . or maybe just totally bad.

Dan and his sister with a giant bow in her hair. I am so glad we only torture little girls with those now!

I didn't get a picture of the baby in his throwback onsie, but I couldn't resist a quick picture of him in the morning. This is our precious nephew. Babies never go out of style!

He was watching these guys do clean up in the morning. I am so glad I wasn't on the clean-up committee! Gag me with a spoon . . . .

Thanks Krista for putting on such a good time. We had a great time hanging out with some fun people with really bad clothes. I hope Pat keeps the same zest for life during his next 40 years. Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

  1. Did we really wear that stuff?!? We had a great time! I guess you now have some good blackmail material! :). M&L

    ReplyDelete