Well, last night Branson had his Christmas concert. One of Branson's least favorite things is singing. I think a one on one torture sessions would have pleased him as much. It has nothing to do with football or cars, why would anyone like it???? However, as much as he despised it, it went pretty well. He did manage to stand up there and sing like a champ! He is getting so big. He can now do the things he doesn't like without too much fuss.
I will never forget when he was 3 and in a Christmas concert. He had turned around backwards to talk to someone. He stepped to the side while he was talking, and when he turned around he was behind his neighbor. He thought she got in his spot so he pushed her off the stage. As her screams filled the room, I wanted to crawl under my chair!! She was okay, but Branson's bad evening had only begun!
I was so pleased that this evening went off perfectly, at least for us. I am proud of him and his new found maturity!
No comments:
Post a Comment