To all of our friends and family. . .
Saturday, December 29, 2007
Whew! What a busy Christmas
Daniel has had a bit of company resting and letting his knee heal. He has been able to watch A LOT of football. Too bad most of it has been unrecognizable college teams playing bowl games that I have never heard of and sponsored by things I don't want! In between games we have celebrated Christmas. We have had a great time, and the kids really enjoyed themselves.
The first Christmas we went to was at my aunt and uncle's house. Macy got a game called Elefun. The kids had a blast trying to catch the butterflies flying out of the elephant trunk. I didn't know this game was a classic until I was informed by some of the other kids who had wonderful memories of it when they were younger. I think my kids will have some stories of their own to remember.
Branson was patiently waiting to open his presents at our 2nd Christmas, the Fleischman Christmas gathering.
Macy and Lane were looking over their piles of presents, wondering if it is their turn next.
I think Lane made a wonderful present. However he thought the bow was a hat! I don't think he has slept without his puppy since this day!
For our 3rd party, we went to my grandparents' house. The kids were checking out all the goodies This is my cousin's wife and their 3 girls. Lane was definitely outnumbered in this group.
Yes, their mother is a dork! I had to put them in matching pajamas. I mean really, how many times in their lives am I going to be able to get away with this! Lane was looking around a bit overwhelmed at first!
Of course, NeeNee got him a present that definitely made Branson smile!
Anything to do with Disney Princesses is a winner!
Wrapping paper is a great gift for Lane!
When it was all said and done, they were worn out! Lane didn't even manage to chew the bite in his mouth before drifting off.
To all of our friends and family. . .
To all of our friends and family. . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment