First thing is first. . . . .
Branson had a better time at recess yesterday. He had 2 bad ones in a row, and then we came up with some different ideas. The third day he found several kids to play with. He is now taking his own football and making his own fun. So say a quick prayer that the good days continue. It breaks my heart to see him so sad.
He did awesome on his report card. He got straight A's. For someone that seems to put no effort into school, he does great!
For any of you that didn't know, Dan won Ford Muscle Pick at the Goodguy's car show at Texas Motor Speedway this last weekend. We were all proud of him. He has put a lot of work into his Fairlane. Papa Tom, Pat, Krista, Ralph, Marlene, and Macy went with him. There aren't any digital pictures. I wasn't about to let mine go. Yes I let my daughter go . . . . but not my camera. Sad isn't it. Actually I let Macy go to keep Dan in line. She is an excellent boss.
I know there was something else I was going to post, but it seems to be lost in my head somewhere . . . . . If I find it, I will edit this post and add it!
It makes our hearts happy to know that Branson's week got better. Way-to-go Fairlane Dan...and an extra way-to-go for taking Macy! We had fun watching football at your house--close call for Tech! Anytime ya'll want to come over and watch the 19 inch, come on!!!
ReplyDeleteLove, M L B K & J :)