Friday, October 3, 2008

Macy turns 4!

Yes, I know, her party was almost a week ago. I am a bad blogger. You should see my house - -it looks like the party was just yesterday! So time just got away from me. She picked out a princess carriage cake. She was so excited to blow out her candles. She just cracks me up - - look at that face!
The girl got Barbie's galore - - Barbies, pets, a case, swimming pools, and of course "the car." Here she is trying to open the indestructible wrap on her new pink ride. I don't know what toy manufacturers think when they put toys in packages. I guess they are afraid the child might actually get to play with the toy and find out it wasn't as cool as the manufacturers claimed it was!

You wouldn't believe who wanted to play with the car (or has played with it for hours since then).


Then the party just got out of hand . . . . Dan doing his best Hannah Montana impression. This could have only been topped by one thing.



Gary doing his.
So who do you think did a better job? Surprisingly I think Gary pulled it off a bit better. He at least got the wig on straight!




2 comments:

  1. I can't believe she's already four--by the way-Gary is a better Hannah Montana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan--a bad blogger you are not!!! You are Super Mom!! Macy is just adorable and Gary, well he is just Gary--and I might need a copy of the Hannah Montana impersonators!! See you soon...

    ReplyDelete