Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Ballet Recital

Last night we had the dress rehearsal for Macy's ballet class. We we lucky enough to be in the same group as Macy's cousin, Meredith. Here they are before the show, all dolled up, looking precious. I learned another way to upload pictures so everything is out of order. That being said, here is Macy before we left the house. She does look like a little ballerina with her hair pulled up.
Look at that face. (I will never tire of saying that to everyone.) Especially with the required touch of make-up. Kind of beauty-pagent-esque if you ask me - -beautiful like a toy doll.


Too cute, too cute, too cute . . . .could make me want another one. Right up until we walked back inside the door.

Here is Meredith in her first dance.



Macy doing her dance. She was on the opposite end of the stage, so I had some trouble getting some good pictures. She was a bit nervous and was anxiously looking for us.

Meredith's second song, from the "Sound of Music," one of my favorites. This performance was too precious.


And my sweet girl at the far end of the stage. Once again, I apologize for the bizarre order here. But I wasn't about to wait for the pictures to upload again!



4 comments:

  1. These are great! She is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Cute pics. Both of the girls look so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable. Always love your pictures--what a sweet family you have! :) The Franklins

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable!! Thanks for sharing those. My kids - yes kidS - have a dance recital on June 13th. They are both in hip hop classes.

    ReplyDelete