Well, I have been home less than half an hour, and it is 10:30. We got to the hospital this morning at 9:45. We waited and waited. We waited more than I thought I could. He didn't have his surgery until 4 in the afternoon! We were there more than 6 hours just waiting for them to take him back. Talk about making you anxious. They took him back. He did great. He didn't have any unexpected problems. So they fixed his ACL and sent him to recovery. There I guess the story was more interesting. Dan, most likely angry from waiting all day, woke up swinging and trying to escape. It apparently took a whole group of people to hold him down. The very surprised nurse just said, "He is WILD!" I told her she didn't know the half of it! She said usually people outgrow doing that by the time they are in their twenties. I always knew he was more like a kid than a grown up! Is this my proof that I have 4 kids??
Anyway, before I ramble too much, he is supposed to be home tomorrow. I pick him up in the morning and after a trip to rehab we are coming home! I can't wait :) I am just glad the surgery is over!
I glad Dan is doing well. Happy Holidays to you all!
ReplyDelete